Requests to use facilities:
Organizations wishing to request use of district facilities should review the information below and contact Community Services at 925-824-1883 with any questions.
Certain district facilities are available for rent to individuals and community organizations by the San Ramon Valley Unified School District. The District works with local recreational agencies, the Town of Danville and the City of San Ramon to provide athletic fields, gyms, swimming pools and various other facilities for use by our community. Each year there are many uses of the district’s premises by various groups. These groups include various athletic leagues, non-profits, private, public and commercial entities.
The California Education Code, section 38130, known as the Civic Center Act and the San Ramon Valley Unified School District Board Policy govern use of the facilities by outside groups.
All requests must be made through Active-Net. (the link is at the bottom of page)
Please carefully read the following:
- Inputting your information does not constitute an approved request; it is an application request for the dates and times. Once your request has been received, you will receive an e-mail notification that your information has been processed and approved or denied. Once approved, you have permission to use the facility at the date/time you have requested.
- You must submit your application for facility use no less than 2 weeks prior to your event. Active-Net will only accept applications made at least 2 weeks before the scheduled date.
- All user groups must provide a Certificate of Insurance within 2 weeks of making your facilities use request. You must have ($1,000,000) liability coverage, for bodily injury and property damage and SRVUSD must be named as ADDITIONAL INSURED.
Please be sure to send the ADDITIONAL INSURED ENDORSEMENT page with the Certificate of Insurance. SRVUSD should be listed as the beneficiary on BOTH pages.
*IMPORTANT* If we do not obtain a copy of your insurance paperwork within 2 weeks of your request, your application will be automatically dropped from the system and you will have to resubmit your request.
To those groups who fall within the non-profit/direct cost category, the Community Services Department must have a copy of your 501(c)(3) paperwork on file. Otherwise we will not be able ensure the reduced rate. If a request is received and the paperwork is not on file, you will be contacted via e-mail with the specifics on how to get the issue(s) resolved.
If you have any outstanding or unpaid balances with the district, you will be unable to use the on-line system. Only when balances are posted as current and paid will you be allowed to request facility time through our online system.
FIRST TIME USERS:
Please create a user name and password by registering to use Active-Net via the link at the bottom of this page.
1. Contact Community Services at 925-824-1883 to have your profile activated.
2. Once account has been activated, the system will allow you to make reservations.
3. When making reservations please make sure to do the following:
- When the system asks for amenities, be sure that the “UNSPECIFIED” option is always selected. (if not, the system will not allow you to move on)
- If requesting more than a 1 day request, select the first date as your FIRST MEETING and the last date is your LAST MEETING. (For example: if you are scheduling dates from August 1st through May 30th; your first date will be 8/1 and your last date will be 5/30.)
You will receive e-mail confirmation that your request was approved or denied.
Please confirm receipt of payment, insurance forms and non-profit status (if necessary) with Community Services prior to your first meeting.
Send remittance checks to:
San Ramon Valley Unified School District
3280 E. Crow Canyon Road
San Ramon, CA, 94583
Active-Net WEB Site Link - (Internet Explorer or Firefox web browser only)