Quail Run has the service of a health educator for one day a week. The duties of the health educator include the following:
- Handling emergency cases where seriousness warrants.
- Assisting in improving health education at all grade levels.
- Working with teachers to discuss health problems and assisting teachers to help children with health needs.
- Making home contacts when situations warrant this contact.
- Providing hearing and vision screening for designated students.
Our current Health Educator - Lindsay Olsen