A Parent Workshop about Parenting the Positive Discipline Way with Children and Teens
This seven class series will begin on March 13th and will continue every Wednesday evening, with the exception of March 27th, until May 1st when the class will conclude. If you are challenged with power struggles, chores and homework, sibling conflict and your child's attitude, this workshop is designed to address these issues.
The benefits of the workshop are:
- Helps children and teens develop courage, confidence, responsibility, cooperation, self-respect and trust
- Develop new skills and get hands-on training
- Learn communication and problem solving skills
- Develop a closer and more satisfying parent-teen relationship
- Encourage your children, teens and yourself
Classes will be held in the Bollinger Canyon Library and will be held from 4 to 6 pm.
Please call (925) 552-2988 if you have trouble registering for the class.
The Brown Bag Lunches are informal, and no registration is required. Bring a salad or sandwich and pick up some information to help you navigate this journey. Lunches are at the SRVUSD District Office, Boardroom A (699 Old Orchard Drive, Danville, CA 94526).
- Open Topics April 10, 2013
- Open Topics May 8, 2013